Family Sponsorship Quebec

Family reunification in the province of Quebec requires the issuance of a Quebec Selection Certificate. Therefore, if you are willing to sponsor or are being sponsored to become a Canadian permanent resident and settle in the province of Quebec, you must first file an official application with the Provincial immigration authorities.

There are different requirements depending on who you are sponsoring. However, the procedure to follow is:

• Obtain an authorisation to sponsor from the Federal Government
• Apply for the Quebec Selection Certificate
• Sign an undertaking with the Provincial Authorities
• Apply for Permanent Resident Status from Citizenship and Immigration Canada
• Meet the legal requirements
• Issuance of the Canadian Permanent Residence.

Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.

This post is also available in: French, Spanish