Temporary Work Permit Quebec

Qualified workers, trained professionals and people in general willing to come, work and temporarily live in the Province of Quebec, must obtain a Quebec Acceptance Certificate prior to submitting an application for a Temporary Worker Visa with the Federal Government.

In order to be able to come to Quebec as a temporary worker, you must meet the following requirements:
• Have a job offer from an employer in Quebec;
• Complete an application showing that you legally meet the requirements;
• Apply for a Quebec Certificate of Acceptance ;
• Have a written confirmation from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) that the employer can hire a foreign worker to fill the job. (Positive labor market opinion);
• Satisfy a visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your work permit;
• Show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family while you are in Canada; and
• Be admissible to Canada, and other specific requirements.

Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.

This post is also available in: French, Spanish