The Self-Employed Program seeks to attract applicants who have the intention and ability to become self-employed in Canada.
As a self-employed person, you are required to:
• Come to Québec to create your own job by practicing a profession or trade on your own account.
• Have net assets of at least C$100,000 that have been legally obtained with, where applicable, your married or common-law spouse provided he or she is accompanying you.
• Have at least two years of experience as a self-employed worker in the profession or trade you plan to practise in Québec.
• You will also be assessed according to selection criteria that include your experience, education, age, language proficiencies and adaptability.
• Medical examination, and security and criminal checks will also be required.
Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.