Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and Permanent Residents may be eligible to apply for a special Super Visa. Therefore, if you are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, and you are willing to remain in Canada up to 24 months without having to renew your status, this might be your best option!
Like the regular tourist visa, there are basic requirements you must meet in order to qualify for the Super Visa.
Some of those are:
• Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident of Canada
• Be allowed and admissible to enter Canada
• Prove your ties to your home country
• Be able to explain the purpose of your visit
• Proof of financial means to cover your expenses while you stay in Canada
• A letter of invitation from your family member in Canada; and
• Canadian medical insurance coverage for at least one year, plus other requirements.
Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.