Live in Caregivers

Live-in caregivers are individuals who are qualified to provide care for children, seniors and people with disabilities in private homes without supervision. They come to Canada and live in the home where they work.

Some of the requirements are:

• A Labour Market Opinion (LMO) from your future employer
• Written contract signed by both parties: the future employer and the live-in caregiver
• Application for a Canadian work permit
• Successful completion of the equivalent of a Canadian secondary school education
• At least six months training or at least one year of full-time paid work experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation (including six months with one employer) in the past three years
• Good knowledge of English or French.

Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.

This post is also available in: French, Spanish