Federal Skilled Workers & Federal Skilled Trade Program (Express Entry)

You may become a permanent resident under the Skilled Workers Program, based on your education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and your ability to become economically established in Canada.

Selection criteria:
Have one year of continuous full-time (or an equal amount of continuous part-time) paid work experience in one of the eligible occupations within the last ten years in the primary occupation you state in your application., OR
have a valid offer of arranged employment, OR
be an international student who is enrolled in a PhD program in Canada (or who graduated from a Canadian PhD program within the past 12 months) and;
have proof of your language skills showing that you meet the minimum language threshold (Canadian Language Benchmark 7) in all four language skill areas (speaking, listening, reading and writing), and
include either a completed Canadian educational credential or a completed foreign educational credential with an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) from an approved organization.

Other factors are also important, such as:
your education;
your abilities in either Canada’s two official languages;
your work experience;
your age;
whether you have arranged employment in Canada or not, and
your adaptability and admissibility
your financial means available in order to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada.

This category will be process under EXPRESS ENTRY.

Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.

This post is also available in: French, Spanish