You may become a permanent resident under the Skilled Trade Program, based on your education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and your ability to become economically established in Canada.
• Plan to live in any Canadian province, other than the province of Quebec;
• Meet the required levels in English or French for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening);
• Have at least two years of full-time work experience (or an equal amount of part-time work experience) in a skilled trade within the five years before the date of the application’s submission;
• Meet all job requirements for the skilled trade in which applying, and;
• Have an offer of full-time employment for a total period of at least one year, or a certificate of qualification in that skilled trade issued by a provincial or territorial body.
This category will be process under Express Entry.
Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.