Family Sponsorship

Canadian citizens and Canadian permanent residents can sponsor their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, dependent child (including adopted children), as well as their parents and grandparents to become Canadian permanent residents.
There are different requirements depending on who you are sponsoring. However, the general requirements are:
Be a Canadian citizen or Canadian permanent resident
Be at least 18 years of age
Reside in Canada (some exceptions apply)
Have filed a sponsorship application concerning a member of the family class or the spouse or common-law partner.
Financial capability and Income requirement.

Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.

This post is also available in: French, Spanish