Canadian Experienced Class – Express Entry

You can become a Canadian permanent resident under this Immigration Program if you:

• Plan to live outside the province of Quebec
• Have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply
• Have gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
• Meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing, and listening).

This category will be process under Express Entry.

Not sure if you need or qualify for this type of visa?
Do you want to have more information?.
Contact us today!, and let us look after it for you!.

This post is also available in: French, Spanish